Happy Holidays to all!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScottZeagle

Contributor
Reaction score
Thanks for another great year on ScubaBoard!

We at Zeagle truly appreciate all the great feedback we get from you, and the support that you have given us over the years!

Have a great, safe holiday season!

Scott

Thanks for another great year on ScubaBoard!

We at Zeagle truly appreciate all the great feedback we get from you, and the support that you have given us over the years!

Have a great, safe holiday season!

Scott

You too Scott!

BTW - I hear it's a friend of our's birthday? :laughing:

Merry christmas to you too Scott. I'll be sure to get my Zeagle gear out in the cold winter waters and make sure it enjoys the holidays too.

<----Oh and my dog Zeagle says Merry Christmas too :wink:

Happy Holidays guys! Another great year with my Zeagle gear. I'm getting mine wet again the day after Christmas. Too bad it will be in 40 degree quarry water.

Thanks Scott! Happy Holidays to you too!! :D We're diving our Zeagle BCs and regs in Hawaii this week and next, and it was fun to see the owner of our dive operation board the boat with his brand new Zeagle LTD. He had nothing but raves about it. :)

Back
Top Bottom