Happy Halloween!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

and then raiding her loot afterwards! :D

I tried my best to get my daughter to wear a scuba diver costume - it was the cutest thing, complete with a plastic blow up tank, mask, snorkel, fins and wetsuit - but she decided to be a witch instead.

I will be lurking about in our ~1000 square foot "haunted house" that we have been hosting and adding on to for the past five years! Will either be dressed as the grim reaper or a scary clown, hiding in our "blacklight room", jumping out and saying "BOO" to selective visitors.

I will be in good company ... we have life-sized static displays of Frankenstein and his bride, Count Dracula and his floating victim, Phantom of the Opera, the shower scene from Psycho (and Norman Bates' mom in her rocking chair), Freddy Kreuger, Jason, a mad scientist, some space aliens, a toxic waste torso, a beheaded girl in a guillotine, and a death row dude in an electric chair, to name a few!

Happy Halloween!

As a volunteer firefighter Halloween is always an interesting time of year. Last year the neighborhood delinquents rolled huge bruning hay bales onto the mini-putt course! Always a treat at 4:00 a.m. (pun intended). Tim Ingersoll.

So how was everyone's Halloween.

Tim I hope you didn't have any 4 am fires?

But the little blighters treated me out of candy again this year, had to go to the store to restock or all that would have been left of my house was toothpicks. Thats what this day is all about, i really like Halloween!

Did anyone see any costumes that stood out? Heres the win - place - show costumes from my house. Didn't think of it this year but next year the digital cam. is coming out.

show- Kid with Bill Clinton mask and little business suit, the
the finishing touch was the bubble gum cigar, nice
twisted sense of humor i thought

place- little guy no more than six years old dressed up in combat
gear, the helmet covered his whole head, chin and all, the
flack jacket came down to his ankles and the candy went
into an ammo can. He could not walk in his costume. Dad
carried him up to the porch, set him down to collect his
booty, and carried him to the next house. Very cute!

Win- Teenager in homemade grinch costume, dog with antlers and
all. It was a great costume and the dog got a treat too!

Your pumpkin came out great!!! It's the coolest pumpkin I've seen this year.

HUGE turnout for out Haunted House!
We had over 200 trick or treaters of all ages, shapes and sizes last night. It was a blast. I was dressed as an alien, complete with a full coverage mask with rounded, reflective eyes. I "hid" in our "glow in the dark room" and pretended to be just another one of the mannequins until people walked by, and then I stepped out to scare the **** out of them! Following gedunk's lead, here are my top 3 costumes:

Show: A 4-year old kid in a NYC firefighter's outfit that was about 6 sizes too big for him. It was so big that he couldn't quite walk right, so he was also carried by his dad. I know, there were millions of kids dressed as firefighters, but it still touches me.

Place: A homemade SpongeBob Squarepants costume. This one was way better than the generic store-bought ones!

Win: A 5 or 6 year-old kid with a brown, fuzzy costume including small ears and a long tail His face was painted with whiskers and he had a little rubber animal nose covering his own. We asked him if he was a cat, or a rabbit... "NAAHHH! I'm a sewer rat!"

We had so much fun that the Haunted House will be open for business again tonight!
Scuba Legs

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom