Happy Birthday......

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jbd

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
O-ring. Hope you got some diving in to celebrate.

Happy birthday here too.

Chad

Spent Sat and Sun on the slopes, so I didn't get wet but had as much fun as I could have without getting wet.

Hope to get in the water soon though...it has been a while.

As a special present I've taken the liberty of importing your favorite Donkey from Bonaire...

This shortish blonde dutch girl wanted to come along too but I didn't think you'd be interetsed :wink:

sillygrendel once bubbled...
As a special present I've taken the liberty of importing your favorite Donkey from Bonaire...

This shortish blonde dutch girl wanted to come along too but I didn't think you'd be interetsed :wink:
I wish Daniella would have come instead of the donkey...somehow having a mangy donkey jumping out of a cake is slightly less appealing than a beautiful Dutch woman..

about there not being any dutch kareoke up here.

Then started singing...

MOI MOI MOI MAN!

about there not being any dutch kareoke up here.

Then started singing...

MOI MOI MOI MAN!
That brings back memories...man that stuff was funny. Do you think if I send Tyler an email and ask him to pass me for my birthday he would do it?

If you're really lucky he'll teach you to breathe from the mentally separated oxygen and hydrogen... Per Mark.

But if you just don't get it...

YOU FAIL!

If you're really lucky he'll teach you to breathe from the mentally separated oxygen and hydrogen... Per Mark.

But if you just don't get it...

YOU FAIL!
Yeah, Mark is a trip isn't he? The list has been much better since we put him on it...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom