Happy Birthday Wardic/Eric!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wishing you a happy birthday, bro ! Be careful diving in that green water :wink:

ERIC_BDAY_0002x.jpg

ERIC_BDAY_0006x.jpg

ERIC_BDAY_0013x.jpg

the green man is cool... but something has to be said about a cow theme and both you and Jennifer got those

did you check out Jenny in the cossie???? hot stuff

Thanks a million everyone. I am deeply touched by all these B-day wishes. And the fact that you took time to share a part of yourselves and of your corner of the world makes it an unbelievable present more precious than anything I would have imagined.

What a nice happy Family we are :):):)

photohikedive:
who is this eric guy?

someone wanted to say happy birthday to him,

from one hockey lover to another....

aa8.jpg

(of course she will kill me when she finds out I did this)

Thanks PHD, your sacrifice will be remembered forever, I just hope you wont suffer too much :wink:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ERIC!

I know I'm a bit warmer here than you but I hope you are having a great day from Ami and I in Bali!

IMG_4692.jpg

Happy Birthday Eric!!

Wish you all the best on this special day dude with the honey and the ankle biters.
Cheers.....

P.S. Wish I could have taken a pic but I've been obscenely busy.

Cartman.jpg

What is "obscenely busy"??

Happy Birthday! My card will be late...my cumputer with pics crashed...cannot even change avatars.

But...your card is coming! LOve everyone's pics.

Have a great new year!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom