Happy Birthday to BabyDucks little Jameson!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Happy Birthday Little Buddy!!!!

:hb2::present2::1balloon::wave-smil:drummer::icecream:biggrimja:rock_band:balloon:bandsmlz::partytime::jump013:

Happy first birthday, Jameson
woot.gif

November is a great month to be born :crafty:

So, did almitywife get the date right or is she off by a day again ? :wink:

Happy 1st, Jameson, and Marci - congratulations on celebrating year 1 of Mom-hood! :D

(I know it's left you rested, relaxed, unstressed, and looking around for things to keep you occupied!)

Hope you've had some time to dive (for therapy, of course!) during the past year, and if its been an off-year, hope that next season offers more opportunities to dive.

Happy Holidays to you and the baby,

Doc

thanks, everyone! planning on posting a pic this weekend, when someone who knows how is on...

rig, *i* was born in nov, jameson's is dec 1. i bet it was dec 1 in australia when almity posted. :wink:

bry, love the picture!

doc, yep, motherhood has left me totally relaxed... we have a trip to nfl planned for the first week of jan, though!

Happy Birthday Jameson!

Woo Hoo

1 Year Old

Here's a pic of our little birthday dive buddy that Marci sent me to post for her.

Happy birthday you little miracle baby !!!!

IMG_0847.jpg

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!! (and big, when did he get SO big??)

and i think he is saying he needs to see his Aunty Almity :D

Has it been a year already? I have lurked on his other thread a few times. He is so cute!

May you have many happy years together as Mom and Son making great memories together!

Congrats to both of you!

Back
Top Bottom