Happy Birthday Scubapolly!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

packman:
Ya know, I really ought to check around here more often. Then I could participate in threads like this is a more timely manner. :hm:

Then again, I did get the chance to wish her a happy birthday in person and we spent this past weekend celebrating it. :14:

And somehow you got the new undies, go figure, hrmmm. :wink:

Missdirected:
And somehow you got the new undies, go figure, hrmmm. :wink:
Yes I did...and she's jealous. :D

I did get her a pair of those plastic shoes that everyone seems to like and come in a million colors, so there's that. :14:

Happy Birthday, Polly! Have a terrific day, whatever you choose to do.

packman:
I did get her a pair of those plastic shoes that everyone seems to like and come in a million colors, so there's that. :14:

And she is still dating you?!?!?! :11:

Missdirected:
And she is still dating you?!?!?! :11:

Hey, I have a wife and two daughters and I can attest to the fact that they are a hot item amongst the ladies. The are called Crocs by the way. I think he did pretty good!

Ok I really need to check these threads out more often so I don't miss the ones that pertain to me :D

Thanks everyone, I had a great Birthday... 30 isn't so bad after all.

scubapolly:
Ok I really need to check these threads out more often so I don't miss the ones that pertain to me :D

Thanks everyone, I had a great Birthday... 30 isn't so bad after all.

Perhaps, but 30 does seem a bit young to be wearing old lady footwear. Whatever works for ya....

crocs_cayman_CHOC.jpg

:partytime :cheers: :balloon Happy B-Day Polly:balloon:cheers: :partytime

Happy Belated Birthday, Polly! :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom