Happy Birthday @Sam Miller III

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Happy Birthday from Oklahoma...actually the Florida/Alabama line diving the Oriskany this week. Should we see a 600# sea bass, I will tell him hello for you!!! Thanks again for your contributions to our mutual obsession!!

Jay

Sam,

Going through some old photos. Here is a pic of you taken when you and I dove the underwater park in Avalon in 1981. The next pic is me on the same trip. Looks like we both were in our At-Pac's that day. :) Happy Birthday again!

Your OLD dive buddy - Mark

srkzs7.jpg

TH8v2H.jpg

Sam,

Going through some old photos. Here is a pic of you taken when you and I dove the underwater park in Avalon in 1981. The next pic is me on the same trip. Looks like we both were in our At-Pac's that day. :) Happy Birthday again!

Your OLD dive buddy - Mark

TH8v2H.jpg
is that a depth gauge on your left wrist?

is that a depth gauge on your left wrist?
Yes. Princeton Tech-something depth guage I think. I also have NAUI tables clipped to the carabiner on my right side and my trusty Seiko 007 on my right wrist. :) Old-skool in the old days. Didn't need no stink'n dive computer. :) You can also see my yellow lift bag which was an early version of a SMB. I used to deploy it for 10' deco stops.

Hey @Scuba Lawyer that's my avatar on your left pectoral! Boy you are old! :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom