Happy Birthday O-ring!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cat

Contributor
Reaction score
in most N. American Time, zones, that is...

Not including a cake and balloons here - he'd only take a whiffle bat to them.

Now, let's see if Wreckwriter and ckharlan hijack *this* thread to talk about lollipops...
(After all, it's only fair.)

Let the trolling^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H games begin...

:kitty:
Hmm, I could add something about his being older Budweiser, but he's already expressed a preference for Coors

O-ring,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! I was about to go to bed tonight, and wanted to be the first to wish you a happy birthday, but as you can see CAT beat me to it!!! :upset: BUT, considering it's 11:15pm PST and I just had to hijack my Sisters computer to wish you this must mean a lot to you!!!! :)

Cheers to the guy who makes me smile, makes me laugh :lol:, and "some times" makes me mad, but overall, here's to the guy who makes me happy to chat with on a daily basis.

Thank you for being my pal! :)

HAVE A WONDERFUL BIRTHDAY ERIC!!!!!

Love,
Patty

:1st: <~~ Awww

o2 clean once bubbled...
O-ring,

Cheers to the guy who makes me smile, makes me laugh :lol:, and "some times" makes me mad, but overall, here's to the guy who makes me happy to chat with on a daily basis.

Thank you for being my pal! :)

HAVE A WONDERFUL BIRTHDAY ERIC!!!!!

Love,
Patty

:1st: <~~ Awww

AAAgggghhhh!! :puke:

Do we need to boost his ego any further....I tihnk O2 Clean might be trying to kill O-ring by inflating his head so much and filling it with such anticipation that it might explode...

Anyway...only 1 more year until it is all down-hill and I can start calling you "geezer" Happy B-day

This is the third thread wishing him a Happy B'day. His Ego is going to be huge now.

Oh well, at least I am not old like he is. :D

Chad

OK.....

Yes I am. :wink:

Happy Birthday! (And 40 aint that bad!)

Have a great day! Get good prezzies! Eat and Drink heartily for tomorrow we call in sick!

For the record, I hate you younger people...
:wink:

Happy Birthday from am OLD person (31), and trust me, it isn't downhill!!

happy birthday

:balloon:

ok i saw this too late:
"For the record, I hate you younger people..."

now i'm not so sure anymore about this 'happy'... :wink:

O-ring once bubbled...
For the record, I hate you younger people...
:wink:

Well, I guess you still like me! :D

(Damn snotty kids, did I ever tell you about diving before you were born... had to carry my own compressor on my back - both ways to and from the beach, uphill both ways, during cruel blizzards, in the blazing sun, Get up- dive for 25 hours per day, go to bed and get up an hour before I went to sleep.....

kids today.........)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom