Happy Birthday Muggsy!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thank you all for all of your great birthday wishes! So far it has been an awesome birthday! Gone for a beach dive already and now we are getting ready to go on American Dream with only 5 of us unless Onespeed makes it, but I doubt it. It is like having our own private Newton! Doesn't get better than that! Hope you can make it to dinner at the Quaterdeck on 15th and Cordova at 6:30pm. Thanks again! We will post a kill report later!

Happy Birthday Michelle and many more. Makes us all wish we lived in Florida!

Happy Birthday!!!!!

:hb2: :1balloon: :present2: :wave-smil: :drummer: :cheers: :icecream: :bday: :rock_band: :balloon: :party2: :bandsmlz: :partytime:

Thank you all for all of your great birthday wishes! So far it has been an awesome birthday! Gone for a beach dive already and now we are getting ready to go on American Dream with only 5 of us unless Onespeed makes it, but I doubt it. It is like having our own private Newton! Doesn't get better than that! Hope you can make it to dinner at the Quaterdeck on 15th and Cordova at 6:30pm. Thanks again! We will post a kill report later!

How dare you doubt me, of course I made it! Awesome dives and party yesterday, I'm sure many pics will surface today.

a bit late but happy birthday!!!

:bday: :balloon :wave-smil :drunks:

now go kill something :)

wow Almity, You've come all the way from "spare the poor lobster" to "now go kill something
icosm14.gif
"
... must be MOF'ers bad influence

:D

Back
Top Bottom