Happy Birthday Jamdiver -

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Happy Birthday!

Happy birthday, bredren ! You know, 25 has my last good year ... it's been all downhill from there. Welcome to the toboggan club ! :wink:

I just saw this thread!!!!!
:D:D:D:D:D

Thanks all, damn I need to check here more frequently!!
Spent my birthday weekend doing 3 wonderful dives, kayaking and shhhhhhhhhhh even did a shot or two of rum between dives :).

Ooof, midwest and just as you predicted and I know.
I saw some of the most gorgeous specimens of coral, fish and just stuff that I hadn't seen in a long while!!
Such as.., don't think this is the correct species or genera, but it had a pointed mouth like this..

butterfly_fish.jpg

It was just obscene, but i'm glad to dive anyway!

Chip so just how old are you anyway :wink: :)?
Feeling like an oldfart here with my 2 gray hairs.

:lol: Happens every time.

Jamdiver:
I just saw this thread!!!!!
:D:D:D:D:D

Thanks all, damn I need to check here more frequently!!
Spent my birthday weekend doing 3 wonderful dives, kayaking and shhhhhhhhhhh even did a shot or two of rum between dives :).

Ooof, midwest and just as you predicted and I know.
I saw some of the most gorgeous specimens of coral, fish and just stuff that I hadn't seen in a long while!!
Such as.., don't think this is the correct species or genera, but it had a pointed mouth like this..

butterfly_fish.jpg

It was just obscene, but i'm glad to dive anyway!

Chip so just how old are you anyway :wink: :).

Jamdiver:
I even saw some gasp very very colorful nudibranchs!!!
Nudibranchs!, do you know how long i've been looking for some, plus a flying gurnard that I was within 6 inches of and it just would not move!
At least you had what sounds like a great birthday celebration.

midwestdvr:
At least you had what sounds like a great birthday celebration.

Certainly did, camera was delivered to Canon a few hrs ok, should get a confirmation email from them today.
Hoping that it's returned quickly.

Again thank you all for the kinds words this was really unexpected and I really appreciate it :14: :D :)!

Jamdiver:
Chip so just how old are you anyway :wink: :)?
Feeling like an oldfart here with my 2 gray hairs.

Well...oh alright, I'm also a 1981er but a late baby (October). Don't pull out those 2 grey hairs, next thing you know you'll have 4! then 8! then 16!... :)

I just made all of them white... er... I mean blonde... so you can't tell the difference.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom