Happy Birthday, Debraw!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaTexan

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Here's hoping you have an AWESOME DAY!!

happy-birthday.jpg

Hey thanks!!! It's been a good bday this year. I got a Harley Davidson bracelet from my step-daughter, Clinique stuff from my hubby, A Junior's Cheesecake straight from Brooklyn, New York ( overnighted , dry ice packed and everything) from my parents in NYC, a few cards, and dinner and Steak-N- Ale last night with my family. This morning I had my nails done and treated myself to a pedicure at the salon. Next week Troy and I are off to Vegas for three days ( he has a convention, I just got lucky) for a stay at Mandalay bay. Man the past three months have been nothing but doctor's and stuff for my family and I am glad we are finally getting back to normal!!!!
I hope everyone enjoys this first day of Spring!!!!!:sunny:daisysmil:dancingsnoopy:

Happy Birthday Debra! I hope you and family have plenty o' fun during the next week/month/year!

Happy Birthday Debra.....sounds like you are being well 'treated'!! :wink:

Happy Birthday, Darlin :balloon:flowers:

Happy Birthday!

I just can't resist.....
I'm so F'ing Happy that you are another year older.

You Punk !!!

BTW.... Did you get that Silk Scarf that I sent ? :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom