Happy B-Day RavenC....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wildbill

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
What are you 25 now? I can not remember what it's like to be a mere 1/4 of a century old.

Don't let anyone give you one gift for both B-Day and Christmas :santasmil

Come down where it's warm and do some more diving with us.

Tell SeaJay hi for me so he don't get mad,

Wildbill:cop_2:

Wildbill:
What are you 25 now? I can not remember what it's like to be a mere 1/4 of a century old.

Don't let anyone give you one gift for both B-Day and Christmas :santasmil

Come down where it's warm and do some more diving with us.

Tell SeaJay hi for me so he don't get mad,

Wildbill:cop_2:

Thanks. Happy Birthday to you. Yeah, 25 that's it. Heehee. I need to fly south...I am on my way. :D

(In my Marilyn Monroe voice)
Happy Birthday to us.... Happy Birthday to us.... Happy Birthday to all of us.... Happy Birthday to us!

R

From one capricorn to another, Happy birthday RavenC! :)

25... that was in my pre-married years... I really dont remember it, but thats not necessarily bad :wink:

happy birthday, and merry christmas!!!

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you! :D R

Hey Raven,
Todays the day girlfriend. Have a wonderful birthday and I hope "Santa" is good to you tomorrow. Have a piece of cake for me.

cobaltbabe:
Hey Raven,
Todays the day girlfriend. Have a wonderful birthday and I hope "Santa" is good to you tomorrow. Have a piece of cake for me.

Don't know if I will get a cake.

When I was a little girl, my mother used to make me a Strawberry cake with Strawberry icing because I hated getting a Christmas cake for my birthday. I remember requesting no red and green icing. hahahaha. BUT, she did always give me ice cream shaped like Christmas Trees and Santa Claus. That was ok though because they were very good.

Christmas babies always get the shaft. I think it is a sin to wrap a birthday present in Christmas paper and give the gift as both a B-Day and Christmas present. :( But it happens. (happened)

Anyway. Thanks you all. It feels so good to have friends wish you a Happy Birthday. R

RavenC, I am soo sorry I am late in wishing you a happy b-day. Honestly I had no idea...must not of checked the b-day list that day.

Just wanted to let you know that I care enough to say I'm sorry. Please accept my apologies.

Jason

I'm sorry I missed it too. Oh well....happy belated birthday, Raven! :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom