Sold! Halycon Traveler Pro Backplate & ACB Pockets - For Single Tank- $250

Sold!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ladiver33

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Selling an old Halcyon Traveler Pro Backplate (just the backplate) with 4 built weigh pockets on the back and two Halcyon ACB integrated pockets on the side (these alone retail for $159) + the 2 tank straps

This was an incredible travel setup for single tank diving. Fits in small backpack. Built in single tank setup. Plastic backplate sounds a little crazy, but it's VERY thick and quite sturdy. It features 4 built in weigh pouches on the backplate - you just add your weight on the dive boat (ie you can adjust your rig's weight on the fly) . Works with both soft and hard lead. Took (and passed) GUE Fundies with this setup.

The Halcyon Traveler merged the simplicity and lightweight appeal of small jacket systems with the performance of back-mounted BC systems. The integrated system is specifically designed for singletank diving, eliminating the single-tank adapter and keeping the tank close to the diver’s back. I had my best single tank trim ever with this setup. With the wing, harness and cinch system it only weighed a total of 5lbs.

Had about 200 dives on it. No marks, cracks, breaks. Excellent shape. Always fresh water rinsed.

This could be a great cheap alternative to build your own Halcyon BP&W for a beginner. You would just need to purchase a wing and a Halcyon Cinch Harness ($150). This system retailed for $900 new.

$250

Will ship via FedEx Ground or Priority Mail. Same day shipping. Tracking provided. Buyer pays shipping costs.
Paypal or Venmo payment accepted
I have a few completed transactions via ScubaBoard Classifieds with no issues.
DM or Reply To Purchase. Thx!

PXL_20221016_044100248.jpg

PXL_20221016_044014267.jpg

PXL_20221016_044053189.jpg

Back
Top Bottom