Halcyon scout light

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

keithdiver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
For Sale Halcyon scout light, excellent condition used 5times in freshwater. Rinsed and dried after each use. $140.00

For Sale Halcyon scout light, excellent condition used 5times in freshwater. Rinsed and dried after each use. $140.00

Was this one of Gastronomy's Scout lights that should have been included in the HID 21/13.5 purchase??

Last edited:
While what has happened to Mr Rothchild is so wrong, in so many ways, you can rest assured that the light I purchased from Keith was, (as have been most of my recent purchases) well used, and not a new H Scout light such as the victim of that transaction was trying to buy at a deep discount.

On my limited budget, used is about all I can buy, when it comes to H, witness my "new" extremely worn BP/W, and Jet fins! Rather than Black H gear, I tend more toward the washed out gray look in H stuff! :shakehead:

Time to review the ToS:
The Market Place forum is not a place to criticize, comment on or in other way speak to the reliability or history of another user’s advertisement. Messages commenting on the quality or value of a deal negatively are expressly forbidden as are messages that “flame”, “troll” or otherwise negatively attack a company for their business practices.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom