Closed: Halcyon primary lights $450

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Pavao

Contributor
Reaction score
Selling my 2 primary lights, both works great, I just want to upgrade.

1st one is a Halcyon 21W HID 9amp battery, 4 hour burn time, tested yesterday and shut it off at 10.15 volts after 3h:40min.
Comes with original charger, protecting couzie, SS bolt snap, and scooter thumb loop I costumized (Just held by zip tie, easily removed and no alteration made to original goodman handle)
Purchased this light used from Extreme Exposure, note the initials on the battery, that's gotta be worth extra right?
icon_winkle.gif

$450.00

2nd is a Halcyon EOS LED 4.5 amp battery, 4.5h burn time on full power, 9 hours on half power, burn tested yesterday and turned off at 10.12 volts after 4h:18min on full power.
Comes with original charger on original box(charger) and manual, SS bolt snap.
Purchased this one new from Halcyon and has been my back up and occasional OW light, note the name on the battery, that's gotta be worth twice as much as the other
icon_rolleyes.gif

$450.00

I could deliver it to cc in about 2 weeks or ship it anywhere conus at buyers expense, located in Jupiter, Fl.

Attachments

• IMG_1891.JPG
    IMG_1891.JPG
    43 KB · Views: 405
  • IMG_1888.JPG
    IMG_1888.JPG
    67.4 KB · Views: 326
  • IMG_1887.JPG
    IMG_1887.JPG
    66.3 KB · Views: 334
  • IMG_1885.JPG
    IMG_1885.JPG
    74 KB · Views: 341
  • IMG_1886.JPG
    IMG_1886.JPG
    66.1 KB · Views: 349
  • IMG_1890.JPG
    IMG_1890.JPG
    71.2 KB · Views: 385
  • IMG_1889.JPG
    IMG_1889.JPG
    50.1 KB · Views: 343
The HID is sold!

LED still available? Ship to Maui?

Would you be willing to let it go for $450 shipped? Need to get the approval from my SO before I pull the trigger.

Would you be willing to let it go for $450 shipped? Need to get the approval from my SO before I pull the trigger.
Can you private message me the address so I could see how much it would cost to ship

All sold, thanks!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom