Halcyon Manifold Question 200 bar and 300 bar

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Makin Raider

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I recently picked up a Halcyon Manifold believing it to be a 300 bar but I am now thinking it might be a 200 bar. A fellow diver tipped me off saying that only the 200 bar that Halcyon makes will have the dimple for the yoke but I'm counting ten complete threads. The only markings are the Halcyon and the 3/4 NPSM, unlike the websites. Any insights?

Thanks,

Mark

IIRC all halcyon manifolds are 300 bar

I've got a 200 bar scubapro manifold on my tanks that has been down to 320 fsw multiple times...

Posted this question on another board and got the real deal, 7 threads = 200 bar, 9 or more is 300 bar. Must be some fluke to the lot where this one got a dimple and has enough threads to be a 300 bar.

Thanks all.

Mark

scvdiver:
Posted this question on another board and got the real deal, 7 threads = 200 bar, 9 or more is 300 bar. Must be some fluke to the lot where this one got a dimple and has enough threads to be a 300 bar.

Thanks all.

Mark
No fluke. Some were made that way.

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom