For Sale Halcyon Led Scout, Halcyon 10w Hid

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

gsk3

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
2016-05-05 14.13.52.jpg
2016-05-05 14.39.51.jpg

Older Halcyon Scout with 2 LED conversion modules. Just need to get an aluminum spacer for it, which you can find at any Home Depot or Lowe's. Comes with boltsnap on the back. $65 shipped to CONUS

Halcyon 10W HID in great condition. Comes with charger, battery (more than enough for a 2 rec. dive day but I didn't test it beyond that--likely has many hours), handle, and a 3rd party foam-lined hard case. It's a great light as-is. When the bulb dies you can convert it to a killer LED can light. $100 shipped to CONUS

Ok Anyway you would do $130 for both shipped

Let me be more fair. Would you do $150 for both shipped? And tell me exactly about the spacer because I don't know what it's for. And I could mail you a postal money order and you can ship them to me once you get your $$? Sound good? If you have any concerns about that I could refer you to a bunch of people on this forum,the deco stop and cave diver that I have bought from. And one on scubaboard last night. Thanks man

Bump. I will take only the can light. Scout is still up for grabs. Thanks

Can light is sold. Scout with its two LED heads still available.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom