Halcyon Infinity

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

chicken197

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Two complete Halcyon Infinity single tank BC systems. Bought new, never wet. One has been fitted for 5'10" 220lb diver. The other has not been sized at all. Both come complete with stainless backplate, 40lb wing, cinch system, weight pockets, pads, STA, and manuals as delivered by Halcyon. Sized system $525 and Uncut $575 OBO includes shipping to lower 48. Halcyon Infinity | Halcyon Dive Systems

Attachments

• Eclipse.jpg
    Eclipse.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 159
  • Eclipse1.jpg
    Eclipse1.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 167
  • Eclipse3.jpg
    Eclipse3.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 105
  • Eclipse4.jpg
    Eclipse4.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 120
  • elcipse2.jpg
    elcipse2.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 121
is this for single tanks only?

It comes as a single tank rig. You can remove the STA for doubles but the wing is only has 40lb of lift. Follow the link in the add to Halcyon's page for more information.

PM'd you. I think the 5'-10"/220 will work for me. Please put me down for that one, contingent upon the PM. Thanks!

Dang that's a fantastic deal...I wish you had one of them with an AL plate! I would buy it just to have a 2nd! :)

Fitted BC sold. Uncut rig still available.

---------- Post added May 3rd, 2012 at 11:50 AM ----------

###sold###

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom