Closed Halcyon DSMBs and Lift Bag - New/Unused

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PelagicPK

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hi, selling Halcyon DSMBs I bought for redundancy/backups and future practice for me and my dive partner. None of these have been used and I keep all my gear in perfect conditions.

Shipping by USPS Priority Mail within U.S. included for DSMBs. Pick up available in Davis, CA if you're nearby.

$70 Halcyon 80lb lift bag <---- SOLD

$80 Halcyon Super Big Closed Circuit, 6' <-------------------- TWO (2) available, SOLD both...

$80 Halcyon Super Slim, 6' <---- SOLD

Thanks, and happy to answer questions.

- Paul

Attachments

• 20220217_055645.jpg
    20220217_055645.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 66
  • 20220217_060038.jpg
    20220217_060038.jpg
    126.7 KB · Views: 63
  • 20220217_060056.jpg
    20220217_060056.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 58
  • 20220217_060104.jpg
    20220217_060104.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 61
I claim the super slim. Sending DM.

Thanks, and happy to answer questions
Hey Paul, or anyone, I see I’m too late to the sale, but can you tell me your thoughts between the super big and super slim? I am torn between having height to be seen, but being too thick to comfortably fit into a pocket. I think I’m leaning towards the super slim but curious your thoughts between the two items. Thanks!

Hey Paul, or anyone, I see I’m too late to the sale, but can you tell me your thoughts between the super big and super slim? I am torn between having height to be seen, but being too thick to comfortably fit into a pocket. I think I’m leaning towards the super slim but curious your thoughts between the two items. Thanks!
Hi, I use the super slim because I do mostly shore diving not that far from shore. I would recommend the super big if you're doing something like drift diving or if you're out in the middle of ocean somewhere or potentially there are currents that could pull you away from your dive buddy or your group. I'd also use the super big if I were traveling somewhere I'm unfamiliar with and doing a boat dive with an operator I'm also not familiar with. If you tend to stick tightly with your dive buddy and dive group, and your dives are essentially near shore without wicked currents, the super slim might be better and less of a tucking-away hassle. Also keep in mind that both can be floatation devices if your BC fails. The larger one will give your double the lift I'd say.

Back
Top Bottom