For Sale Halcyon Doubles Rig- Never Used

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

antattack

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hey folks,
In 2014 my buddy and I were getting ready for tech diving. He got sick and I never took the course.

I'm ready to part with my doubles rig. It's located in Santa Cruz California. I'd like to sell it within a 100 mile radius if possible, and I'd like to sell the wing, plate, tanks, bands and manifold as a unit.

The Tanks are steel- Galvanized- HP 100s from XS- Worthington. Purchased New.
Manifold is Thermo (XS)
SS Tank bands are from Highland
The backplate and harness is Halcyon-
-Straps are uncut
-Plate is standard size, AL
Halcyon Evolve 40# lift BCD

Tanks are filled with 32% 02. Fill was in August of 2014. Of course, as will all used tanks an inspection is in order and a hydro is required.

This kit has never been in the water. It's all set up, ready to be fit.

$1000 takes the kit. Pictures on request.

Like 98% sure Faber didn't have galvanized tanks back in 2014--I think Faber came out with their galvanized tanks in 2016. If they are XS scuba from 2013/2014, they are most likely worthingtons.

Feel free to post picture of tanks/markings to confirm.

According to seller, the Halcyon is the infinity setup.

also, no guarantee on the tanks passing hydro.

if there is interest and the seller is not willing, I could pickup the kit and part out to the interested parties (for a service fee).

@antattack looks like you might have the makeings of a split deal between myself and @Chanly83 handled by @guruboy

I just want to know for sure who the tank manufacturer is and looks like chanly83 had a question as well

Back
Top Bottom