Halcyon developing OLED computer !?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
A few weeks ago, while vacationing, I thought I saw Jarrod and team diving a variety of color computers. I did not approach but they were not any I recognized except one (a UEMIS due to color cover). It sounded like they were testing a new Halcyon beta, against the others.? I know they are a small tight group but I was wondering if anyone here might be willing to shed some light.

MM

I think they are using Liquivision Xens. At least they were, on the Atlanta project.

I really don't think they were Xens. But not that you mention it, I forgot a couple did have Xens. I've been looking at all the new color computers and am pretty at 'spotting' equipment. (plus I don't care for LV products after some first hand problems)
It wasn't a shearwater either. It looked more like a color Galieleo.
Honestly, what first caught my eye was what seemed like odd behavior. It almost seemed like they were hiding/guarding the computers (a little over protective?)

So does Zero G.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom