Halcyon BP/W System Plus For Sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

seanavent

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I've got a tech set up for sale without regs. Need to pay the bills and I can't see a need for keeping with the technical rig....

I'd like to get $700 for the whole lot. I'll post again in a while if no one wants the whole lot - in the mean time, I won;t sell separately. All items (minus the fins) are circa 2003.

1) SS backplate and harness with Explorer 55 Wing (like: Halcon Explorer MC System)
2) Storage pak Halcyon MC Storage Pak | Xtreme Scuba | Scuba Backplate Accessories
3) Pioneer 45 Wing for single setup
4) Single Tank Adaptor Halcyon Single Tank Adapter SS
5) Semiclosed circuit lift bag (60 pounds fits in storage pak - similar to 60 lbs Lift Bag, semi-closed circuit | Extreme Exposure)
6) Active Control Ballast System 20 #Weight pockets - like 20 lbs (9 kg) Active Control Ballast System | Extreme Exposure
7) 13cf Argon bottle with Oceanic diaphram 1st stage and whip - needs hydro and VIP.
8) Pair of Jetfins (no straps)

Also a DiveRite Transpac II and Travel Wing with Octo

See some pics at:
http://picasaweb.google.com/seanavent/SCUBATechGear#

Total new price would be about $1400 without the argon system or fins.
I need to find time to take pics....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom