Halcyon BC, Oceanic VT3 and some addition items.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ikaboy

Registered
Reaction score
Unfortunately due to chronic sinusitis and three surgeries I have issues diving. Therefore I’m selling off parts of my setup instead of leaving it sitting in a closet. Divers were primarily done in freshwater and I've taken good care of my equipment.

PayPal accepted and buyer to pay Shipping costs. (Will ship from Oklahoma)

IMG_0811.jpg
$500 - Halcyon Eclipse stainless steel backplate, 30lb wing, integrated weight pockets. Less than 10 dives with it.

IMG_0812.jpg
$50 - Halcyon Titanium knife

IMG_0813.jpg
$100 - Suunto retractable compass.

IMG_0815.jpg
$400 - Oceanic VT3 Dive computer with Transmitter (Didn't want to take it off the reg until it sells). It’s been sitting for a bit so needs new batteries. Has some scratches on the plastic but not noticeable when diving.
$75 - Oceanic Delta regs. Serviced about 20 dives ago.

IMG_0814.jpg
$150 - Medium Oceanic Ovation 800. Solid condition, a bit dirty.

Post any questions and I'll promptly answer them.

You wouldn't wanna exchange the storage pak for my Deluxe padding one, would you? I could even add something in the exchange, click my signature and tell me if there's something there we could deal.

Replied. I'll do $85 shipped for the regs. Took the transmitter off and reattached the hose. Missing the 1st stage port plug though from the VT3 transmitter removal.

---------- Post added April 6th, 2014 at 03:41 PM ----------

You wouldn't wanna exchange the storage pak for my Deluxe padding one, would you? I could even add something in the exchange, click my signature and tell me if there's something there we could deal.

No thanks, don't want to start parting the BC out.

Not parting, exchanging, I'm giving you one back, just different, not looking to buy yours.

Thanks anyways and good luck!

All gear is sold minus the old BC... which I'll keep as a momento. Sorry I was slow to close.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom