Halcyon Backplate & Wing System - Blue

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

WrmBluH2O

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
479D5135-3351-46CB-B21F-BCDDA59770E7.jpeg
0C59C60D-42DB-4F25-B92C-00C76CF73433.jpeg
F7E7C038-C10B-442D-80E4-E223056FA8EF.jpeg
Backplate & Wing System for Sale
Custom colors, lightly used in warm caribbean waters for 2 seasons only. 40 dives. Excellent condition.
Halcyon Infinity System, Small AL plate, 30lb Eclipse wing, Non weighted STA, with ACB
Halcyon Trim weight Pouches installed on upper tank band
Halcyon Explorer Knife with angled sheath installed
Padded crotch strap for comfort.
$450 local pickup only (Dallas, TX)
Payment via PayPal friend / family or please add the 3% paypal fee.

Last edited:
Ooh, I travel a lot. But the lovely Chapel Hill area isn’t on the dance card for this spring. Thanks for your interest in the BP&W though. Welcome to the board! :)

Relatively new diver but in the Dallas area enough that I may be interested in this. Are these a one size fits all system? I.e. for someone that normally wears a L or XL BC (depending on brand), would this fit?

Hey davidpd,

Thanks for your question and interest. PM sent. Long story short, I think you would be after the “Grey” BP&W due to the standard (versus small) AL plate. Lots of threads and good advisors out there as to what you should consider when putting together your rig.

WrmBluH2O

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom