Halcyon 36# Pioneer System

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

liquidst

Registered
Reaction score
For Sale:
Halcyon 36# Pioneer Wing
SS Backplate and Harness
6# SS STA
Scubapro Power Inflator
Halcyon ACB Pockets
Scubapro Supercinch Tank Bands

This is setup as a coldwater single tank rig, plate and STA are 12 pounds. With the ACB pouches you can add about 12-14 more pounds of soft or hard weight.

Item is used and in excellent condition. Harness is cut to fit a 32" waist and a 6'2" diver, it has about 10 inches of extra webbing in the harness for adjustment. Crotch strap has about 2 inches extra.

$475 shipped to your door

DSC00985.jpg

DSC00986.jpg

DSC00987.jpg

DSC00989.jpg

DSC00964.jpg

DSC00967.jpg

DSC00977.jpg

Not even any snide remarks?

I have an ebay account that you can see my feedback on and the other scuba stuff I've sold recently.

Shadowlightning is my username there on ebay, I also have 50+ paypal transactions.

it is simply way too expensive... I would have been interested, for less I bought a double wing and more rig than you are proposing... The wing is interesting for me, would not spend more than 150$ on it though. Add 50$ for the plate and 200-250$ seems reasonable.

Ok tell you what I'll separate all the pieces and sell them that way.

Halcyon SS Backplate w/Harness $150
Halcyon 36# Pioneer Wing $200
Halcyon ACB Pouches $75
6# STA with cambands $50

I dive the same rig less the STA.......

Got it for $250............

Price seems to high........

M

Sorry I was out of town spending too much money on hotels and gasoline...not the price I wanted to pay but...

Anyway, yes I still have the overpriced Halcyon backplate and all the other bits that go with, I don't know why anyone would want to buy what I'm selling because it's all overpriced, paying for the name garbage.

I can't understand why someone would buy the Halcyon Infinity system, I mean you can build your own for $19.95 @ your local garage sale. Just a piece of metal, an old tire innertube with an air compressor blow gun attached and a couple of old Army surplus web belts. Its practically the same thing!!!

I understand that items lose their value, it's just sad that apparently quality doesn't mean what it used to. Or perhaps the "other guys" stuff really is just as good as this. No problem though, lesson learned.

I truely am sorry you have more invested in this rig than the market will support for resale value. I am interested in the complete rig, if you can get somewhere arround $300 send me a PM. It may be worth more than that to someone, but I will need to replace the webbing (I am also 6-2, but with a 38 inch waist and 50 inch chest, plus a drysuit, so I am thinking yours will be a little short)

Let me know, and good luck.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom