Halcyon 300 Bar Manifold

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Lecter

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Works well; small dents in the chrome on top of one of the posts as pictured. Pulled it off a set of doubles today that I haven't used since going CCR. Asking price will include the set of Gulftex SS DIN plugs pictured.

$275 shipped USPS priority and paypalled, OBO.

photo 1.jpgphoto 2.jpgphoto 3.jpgphoto 4.jpgphoto 3.jpgphoto 1.jpgphoto 4.jpg

I wish I could know for sure these would fit on a pair of local tanks here. I'm still struggling to get a grasp on the US/EUR differences. I suppose my only real concern should be the neck and threads on the tank...? Hopefully I can get back over to the shop this week and take a closer look at what they've got before these disappear.

This one is the standard 3/4" threads found on US tanks. I think the EU tried to specify some weird kind of special DIN reg/reg threads for nitrox/O2 recently, but I'm not sure what the status of that is.

I'll look into it as soon as I can. I'm hoping the owner who has the used tanks will know, or let me look. Unfortunately, these tanks are older than those that are actually labeled with thread type. Should be Tue or Wed at the latest.

Price is OBO.

Sold.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom