Halcyon 300 Bar Manifold

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Lecter

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Since I'm unlikely to build more doubles soon and there are people here clamoring for one, up for sale is one used H manifold. If I can find my stash of new viton tank neck o-rings, I'll add some...if they were a casualty of the move, it will ship without. Stuff shown around the valve mouths is old duct tape residue--what I went after came off with elbow grease, but some remains.

I sort of have the safe shipping of these things down to a science, but be warned that you will need to screw the dip tubes back in and reattach the LH and RH rubber wheels.

Payment by Paypal and US-only shipping by USPS Priority flat rate box, all of which I'll cover costs/fees on.

Price is $210 obo, priority will go to those who PMed me yesterday looking for one.

photo 1.jpgphoto 2.jpg

Dr. Lecter,

Is ther any advantage of a 300 BAR manifold vs a 200 BAR? All that I see on the on-line shops are 200 BAR manifolds.

~Oldbear~

Your finger muscles will impress the ladies. Also they stopped making the 300 bar ones. So you'll have rarity on your side. In the future. Which is nice

9 threads deep (300) vs 7 threads deep (200), with pros and cons for each. If the ability to use yoke inserts is of interest to you, 200 bar is the way to go.

9 threads deep (300) vs 7 threads deep (200), with pros and cons for each. If the ability to use yoke inserts is of interest to you, 200 bar is the way to go.

Thanks...I have both DIN and Yoke 1st Stages not a big deal to me. More important is the amount of use I will be using them. Right now I am still learning about Tech diving and currently do not see a lot of it in my future...but who knows??? :wink:

Tank neck threads are standard 3/4", not the narrower 7/8". There's plainly a cosmetic difference between H and DR manifolds -- whether there's any other difference is left up to your research, opinion, and decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom