Halcyon 300 bar DIN valve

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

When you turn them on, can you do it slowly? The Thermo valves have a tendency to blast even if you open them a smal bit. This doesn't help for my O2 analyzer...
The other issue is that I don't see anything on the other side of the valve from the knob--looks like that might make it a tad difficult to carry the tank.

SparticleBrane:
When you turn them on, can you do it slowly? The Thermo valves have a tendency to blast even if you open them a smal bit. This doesn't help for my O2 analyzer...

This is why I won't fool with the Thermo's any more. PITA. I believe the Halcyon is better. I know it's that way on the valves for doubles.

SparticleBrane:
The other issue is that I don't see anything on the other side of the valve from the knob--looks like that might make it a tad difficult to carry the tank.

Don't carry your tanks by the valves, put them on a handcart like you're supposed to. :) Or just have your support diver carry it on their shoulder for you... :wink:

SparticleBrane:

Nice skirt, Alice! :D Man up and tote those things!

PerroneFord:
<snip>
Don't carry your tanks by the valves, put them on a handcart like you're supposed to. :)
<snip>
Dude. If you need a handcart to carry a single tank--you might need a new hobby.

Brian

Benthic:
Dude. If you need a handcart to carry a single tank--you might need a new hobby.

Brian

He's joking... Peronne can flip twin 130s over his head. He can probably carry more singles than you and I together!

LOL!! Dude, I only did the tank flip thing with double 80s. 130s is a COMPLETELY different thing!

Oh man... I had you figured for a Hercules!

Still... flippin' twin 80's ain't too shabby.

Flippin doubles is silly! Good way to hurt yourself. I just tried it once since that was how I put on my single when there was no bench around. Then I learned how to put on doubles seated. That was a LOT easier!

Anyway, we've hijaaked this thread too much already.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom