Halcyon 300 bar DIN valve

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

GreenDiverDown

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Has anyone actually purchased one of these valves... or even just seen one? Are they available somewhere? Is the knob in plane with the face of the valve or is it angled backward?

Halcyon_singlevalve01.jpg

www.divegear.com
For the wonderful price of $75. They also have a 200-BAR version with the yoke insert, if anyone cares.

Thanks, guys. I shall check it out.

Hey... what's the relationship between divegear and EE?

OK... 'cause you know that EE has been doin' business on the net under their EE web address for years but they have not updated their site in a long, long time. In fact, nowadays, when I want something from them, I just call and order it. Interesting... about the divegear site. Thanks!

Stephen Ash:
OK... 'cause you know that EE has been doin' business on the net under their EE web address for years but they have not updated their site in a long, long time. In fact, nowadays, when I want something from them, I just call and order it. Interesting... about the divegear site. Thanks!

The EE site now links to divegear.com as their new online shopping arm but the other shopping cart is still available. I used the divegear.com site to purchase a pee valve the other day. If you register at the site you get a $10 gift card.

Nice to know... thanks.

I still like extreme-exposure better. divegear sounds sooooo boring!

The valves look good--I like the idea of the knob going straight out to the side rather than angled back like the Thermo valves that came with my tanks--should be easier for me to reach. When my tanks are due for VIP next spring I expect I'll swap in the Halcyon valves.

The valves are very nice. As I buy more singles, I'll be using these valves. Handwheel motion is very smooth, nice handle, no angling.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom