Habitat Curacao Resort June 7-14, 2008 Group Trip

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wnfdivermel

Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Wet-N-Fla Scuba (Lake Mary, FL) is heading to Curacao this coming June and we're looking for some fun, friendly divers (and non-divers too) who want to have a great week in Curacao! We're staying at the Habitat Curacao Resort in the GardenView Lanai Villas (2-bed/2-bath with kitchenette and livingroom - quad occupancy). We'll be doing 2-tank morning dives every day for 6 days and unlimited shore diving in the afternoons and evenings - (midnight dives and morning transition dives too). We're also planning on doing some exploring of the beautiful, historic island of Curacao, including daily trips to the capital Willemstad. Join us for some of the greatest diving in the world!

Divers - $725pp
Non-Divers - $325pp (if sharing room with diver) ($481pp if sharing room w/another non-diver) *Price includes accommodations, welcome drink, airport transfers, diving, shuttle to town, and hotel taxes and charges. Airfare, departure tax, meals, curacao marine park fee, tips, and florida tax extra.

For more info, please call Melissa at (407)314-0191 or email mreklemm0@yahoo.com.

Hope you can make it!

Hey wnfdivermel,
Just read your post, and I might be interested. Do you still have availability? I'm not sure the dates will work for us though, as we are all teachers and am not sure exactly when we get out of school. I will check though.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom