Habitat Curacao, big thumbs up !

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ronrosa

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Just got back from a 4 day weekend at Habitat Curacao. In March I spent a week at the Marriott w/ my non diving wife and split my boat dives with Sunset and Habitat. After doing a shore dive on the Habitat house reef, I knew I had to return with my dive buddies.

I couldn't ask for anything more from the Habitat resort and dive operation. Our rooms were reasonbly priced, clean, comfortable and the AC worked great. The on site restaurant served up a nice breakfast, lunch and dinner.

The house reef was as good as I remembered from my March visit and you can't get more convenient than their setup. We also dove Porto Marie, and Cas Abou. This was my 1st dedicated shore diving trip and I am now converted. The total freedom to dive when, where and as long as I want made this one of my best dive trips.

The reefs are a short kick out from the shore and the shallow reefs mean long bottom times. We did 86 minutes on Porto Marie. The variety of life was amazing.

I will be posting some scuba videos once I finish the editing, in the photography/videography section if anyone cares to take a look.

Ron:

Thanks for the report. My wife and I are going in about a month and I look forward to seeing your video!

Mike

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom