H2Odyssey RG-2V service manual?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

a878bob

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I could use some help locating a service manual for a H2Odyssey RG-2V? I tried frog kick without luck.

That appears to be a simple flow-by piston regulator. Similar to the ScubaPro MK2/3/200 etc and a few others. It is probably made by Ocean Divers Supply who manufacture a large number of the regulators that are re-branded and available on the market today.

A flow-by piston first stage is very simple and dependable having only a couple of dynamic o-rings and a puck seat.

If you can find a manual (PM me with an email address if you cannot locate one) for a ScubaMax RG-1001 you will be 90% there except the H2O will have a 3/4 inch fitting that screws into a tank neck instead of a yoke or DIN. I'm pretty sure the Zeagle Razor is also going to pretty close in design too, and that manual is available at Frog Kick.

Couv

I have the exploded view with parts list but its a pdf and I cant load it. Pm me and ill email it to you.

Back
Top Bottom