H2odyssey and black 6cu' (like spare air)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aquanomad

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I have a brand new h2odyssey regulator complete with bottle filler and impossible to find black 6cu' aluminum bottle. Will ship with original box. Current hydro and new vis sticker included.

$250 plus paypal and $15 flat rate shipping.

20140722_123505.jpg

...$200

Still way high. I can put together the same package brand new (except not in black) for a bit less.

Thanks for that constructive post:wink: Where are you seeing prices lower? Cheapest I found for the reg without the bottle was $170 from LP.

Last price $150. Bottle is new but needs hydro next month.

Thanks for that constructive post:wink: Where are you seeing prices lower? Cheapest I found for the reg without the bottle was $170 from LP.

I put together a very streamlined unit for about $185 (without yoke adapter) to $225 (with both yoke and fill station adapters) with all new components - moved my octo from my 1st stage to the pony. Check out Goodrum International for these:

H2Odyssey valve/1st stage RG2V ($71.76):

fill adapters:

station ($34.50) Station Filler - EAS1-4
yoke ($40.25) Yoke Filler - EAS1-3

spg ($13.80)

I got both fill adapters but I almost never use the tank-to-tank yoke filler.

I got a 13cf Catalina from LeisurePro ($100 and sold the valve for $35 = $65 net):

Note: if you want a 19cf pony it's only $20 more - 6cf $7 less

So are you trying to sell something or are you just bored and trolling more forums?

So are you trying to sell something or are you just bored and trolling more forums?

The question was asked "where are you seeing lower prices" - I merely answered the question. I have nothing to sell and no connection to Goodrum.

Its just pointless. You seem to troll quite a bit. No one cares about the system you hacked together. Do you have nothing better to do than post your opinions on for sale threads of all places? Maybe your time is better spent being over opinionated about DAN coverage and the health care system. Sad really. I think ill go do a rebreather dive on my genesis with some whales in Hawaii now. Harvest some coral and shoot a few fish. Have fun posting:wink:

I don't have any vested interest in this thread, but I will say that it is in very very poor taste to tell a person that their price is too high. If you don't like the price, move along and leave the keyboard alone. If you want to genuinely offer some constructive advice for the seller on his pricing, then perhaps a PM would be a much more civilized manner of doing so.

I am still waiting for a "DISLIKE" button.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom