H2Odessy Torid Pulse -- THIS IS SOO KOOL.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

AaronRiot

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
[video=youtube;14pIvaDdtec]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14pIvaDdtec[/video]

:D I want one. I don't care about the alerting my buddy capability bs. I wanna shoot stuff, like YOU for example.:gun:

Mine is shipping December 15th or so. Ordered it at DEMA. Then depending on how the kids react to it I may be ordering a couple more after the first of the year. Underwater paintball anyone? Yeah. Swim thru the rings for skills in my Snorkeling and Skin Diving classes? cool.

And for only $129? Hells yes. I was expecting a ridiculous pricetag of like $299 or more for it.

This is really one of the koolest toys of the year.

It would be interesting to see how big the ring gets if you point it up.

This thing looks like a crap ton of fun.
Chug
Wants a laser beam to incinerate, blind, or otherwise disable Lion Fish in the Atlantic Basin.

All you need is an O2 bottle and some kind of ignitor :wink:

It would be interesting to see how big the ring gets if you point it up.

They stated that if you point it up or at angle from just below the surface it will shoot a slug of water fifteen feet or more. As for the ring expansion that's going to depend on a number of factors I would imagine - depth, any current, if it got disturbed by a fish or some other item, etc. going to try it in the pool though in the deep end. Wonder what it will look like when it breaks the surface?

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

This thing appears to operate off a BC hose so it is working off whatever your intermediate pressure setting is. Attach it to a separate tank & reg with a much higher IP setting and see what it can do.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom