H202 Therapy question

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

'lo DocVikingo!

Point taken and I respect your HO! However, I am an adventuresome spirit by nature and if I can put something on the books that may help fellow divers I guess all is not lost! :blinking:

---------- Post Merged at 02:27 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 02:12 PM ----------

'lo DDM!

Thanks once again for your response. I had a spirometry test this past December and chest x-rays within the year. I didn't get called in for a follow-up so I felt "no news is good news". The last time we spoke(October?) he said my lungs were a little hyperinflated.

I do realize the inherent risks that are involved with diving and lung disease and duly note your concern. However, I'm being proactive in my health care and also realize that there is no accepted verifiable scientific study, so mainstream docs will advise on the side of caution. Again, I'll proceed with caution and will keep you posted! :blinking:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom