H-Valve used for doubles setup???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My TDI issued Deco Procedures card reads;

"Qualified to conduct dives for staged decompression to 150 fsw/45 msw."

My TDI issued Advanced Nitrox card states only that I am qualified to use O2 up to 100%.

Funny, mine too :D

Greetings fellow divers this has been a interesting thread to follow that has been a good time to be snowed in. Many topics and responses have generated some humor.
The Advanced forum gets a bum rap some times for the spirit in which posters comment but you have to admit that it really is not always their fault.
I like the lesson taught by my mentor, if you give a person enough rope they will hang themselves. I have found this to be very true many times over.
Oh and my TDI cards say the same as the previous posters. Adv. Nitrox use up to 100% / Deco 150' /45 msw.
I have seen some interesting configurations and it sounds like this would be one of those. I am certain it has been done before but possibly that is why it is not common place. I hate to say it but DIR, GUE, UDT, and the others that receive a lot of static have made diving safer as a whole because of the standard configuration.
Safe diving to all and enjoy the adventure!
CamG Keep diving....keep training....keep learning!

Back
Top Bottom