Guess who's hat

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Marvintpa:
We're diving the Jodrey next weekend, too, see ya there. Who did ya get for a buddy? Do we have to put up with Kevin on the boat AGAIN???

HEY, I still read this board once and awile you know. I now have a very nicely fitted Diving Concepts drysuit and will be diving the barges with Dan on Sunday. Tom R, Dan and I had a great scooter run to the Gaskin on Thursday night.

I was wondering what it would take to get you to pop up. Let us know how the barges are. Done them before?

We dove the Londenderry as our Tech 2 graduation dive last summer. Yesterday Dan MacKay and I dove the Coburg. This one is about 230' on the deck, 245 on the bottom, temp was 45 deg F, vis 20 - 30' with no ambient light. The Coburg is a barge with many of the same features as the George T Davie and includes a large crane that appeared to be mounted on a rotary base. (the Davie had a rail mounted crane) We had about 15 min on the wreck and were able to do one run around it to get our bearings and pick out a few interesting points for next Sunday when we go back, hopefully with the video gear.

I'm diving the Jodrey on Saturday afternoon with James, will you and Vlada be there?

We're doing the Jodrey Sat afternoon and I BELIEVE Sunday morning... but I could be wrong and often am.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom