Guess Who I Ran Into...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

GameChanger

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I started my Hall Pass trip to Coz today. You may recall the thread (I Got a Hall Pass!!!).

I was on the 12:24 flight from DFW and this guy sits next to me....
i-c4F9Q2V-M.jpg

Steve!

And to make things even stranger, I ran into him at about 45' at Cedral this morning. I am not diving with 3Ps. I'm staying at Blue Angel so I thought I would give their dove Op a shot.

Do you think he's stalking me?? I don't think I owe him money.

And to make things even stranger, I ran into him at about 45' at Cedral this morning. I am not diving with 3Ps. I'm staying at Blue Angel so I thought I would give their dove Op a shot.

Do you think he's stalking me?? I don't think I owe him money.

Awesome! I dove Cedral as our second AM dive today!

A former Alaskan heavy commercial contractor turns island dive shop owner and now wears pink shirts with palm trees. Good Lord! Remind me to get him a lime green ascot for X-mas this year to accessorize. Now that's a look! What do they say Steve? If ya dish it ya got to be able to take it!

Let me guess... A few more Paso Del Cedral dives just for me next trip right?

Capture.JPG

A former Alaskan heavy commercial contractor turns island dive shop owner and now wears pink shirts with palm trees. Good Lord! Remind me to get him a lime green ascot for X-mas this year to accessorize. Now that's a look! What do they say Steve? If ya dish it ya got to be able to take it!

Let me guess... A few more Paso Del Cedral dives just for me next trip right?

View attachment 532120

:rofl3:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom