GUE Fundie Classes & Amazing dive experiences in Jan & Feb 2011 Ft Lauderdale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My money's sent!

Boat spot reserved with Bob. Working on the flight. Do we know what hotel rate is? will call tomorrow to reserver the hotel.

Boat spot reserved with Bob. Working on the flight. Do we know what hotel rate is? will call tomorrow to reserver the hotel.

Flight booked - YAY! Flying in Wednesday at 11:02am, leaving Monday at 11am.

I'm hoping to make it to the hotel in time to get an easy afternoon dive (or two) in on Wednesday.

Henrik

We're getting in at 10:30 Thursday morning. But we will have been up all night, and one of my unbreakable rules is that I don't dive after I've done that. But we'll be all fresh and ready for Friday!

Hello everyone,
The Adventure Dive Weekend has sold out! This will be an awesome weekend and we appreciate everyone's interest and support. The February Fundy class has sold out as well with 6 students while the January is still open with 4 students (2 slots open if anyone still wants in that class). Happy Holidays!
Errol

<--------------- Envious! I get in late Sunday night. :( Fortunately, I sleep well on planes!
Flight booked - YAY! Flying in Wednesday at 11:02am, leaving Monday at 11am.

I'm hoping to make it to the hotel in time to get an easy afternoon dive (or two) in on Wednesday.

Henrik

We're getting in at 10:30 Thursday morning. But we will have been up all night, and one of my unbreakable rules is that I don't dive after I've done that. But we'll be all fresh and ready for Friday!

I was thinking I should introduce myself... although I have to admit I'm a bit overwhelmed by all the SB veterans on this trip! (Yes, I am a :dork2:)

When the Feb class opened up I jumped on it... I had read enough on SB to realize this was a great opportunity. From a background perspective - I've never actually been diving with (or even *talked* with) any DIR/GUE divers (well other than Bob and Errol obviously). I only know of GUE/DIR from being a long-time lurker on SB and from what I've read... so you all are the ones who really sold me on the class.

Anyway, I am very much looking forward to the class and to meeting so many of you. And I can't believe it's less than two months away already! I'm probably driving down from Atlanta Saturday (before the Fundies class on Monday) and I'm planning on leaving Monday afternoon, after the big weekend.

Well I can't think of anything else relevant so I'll just post this :D

katepnatl, you are going to have a ball! I am SO glad that SB made you aware of the opportunity. And I'm looking forward to meeting you!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom