GUE Fundie Classes & Amazing dive experiences in Jan & Feb 2011 Ft Lauderdale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dan was a wonderful supportor for my class, as well as a grand cheer-me-up aften a sea-sick day.

THANK YOU, DAN!! :clapping:

He's a bang-up videographer, too; hope to see his latest, soon. :)

Dan was a wonderful supportor for my class, as well as a grand cheer-me-up aften a sea-sick day.

THANK YOU, DAN!! :clapping:

He's a bang-up videographer, too; hope to see his latest, soon. :)
We had a lot of colorful charicters on this trip, and Jax was in her glory:)....Jax, it was fun to hang out with you, and I hope to get you diving with me in summer when seas average more like zero to 2 feet for our typical dives. :D

I should have videos edited late this week, and will then begin uploading to youtube the following week.

We had a lot of colorful charicters on this trip, and Jax was in her glory :)

:spit:

:kiss2:

I should have videos edited late this week, and will then begin uploading to youtube the following week.

Looking forward to it!

Thanks for everything Dan. It was a fantastic trip and great to meet you!

Looking forward to it!

Thanks for everything Dan. It was a fantastic trip and great to meet you!
Kathy, it was a pleasure meeting you, and I was very impressed at how well you handled our little "shore dive" at the park :)

For those wondering about the shore dive, this was one of the most challenging shallow dives you will find in the hemisphere--done the way we did it, 2 hours before peak tide. Lots of fun though!

For those wondering about the shore dive, this was one of the most challenging shallow dives you will find in the hemisphere--done the way we did it, 2 hours before peak tide. Lots of fun though!

Yeah, that was one heck of a check-out dive :D Great fun - the most fun I've had in 10' of water.

Thanks for all your hard work planning this adventure, and for all your hard work with the logistics throughout the weekend.

It was a really fun trip, and the diving in West Palm Beach is surprisingly excellent. I hope you'll put on more of these.

Henrik

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom