GUE Fundamentals Class Seattle April 4 - 7

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

stephenawhite

New
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Hi All,
GUE Fundamentals is a class that focuses on the fundamental skills of diving. If you have 20 or more dives in the area and are interested in honing your dive skills this class might be for you. The class aims at balancing your dive system, improving your buoyancy and trim, improving out of air response, improving valve manipulation, surface marker deployment and ascent skills, as well as unconscious diver rescue. This class also covers nitrox certification. The tuition for the course is $500, includes 12-15 hours of academic instruction and 5 or more dive for in-water instruction. If you have any questions, feel free to email me stephenawhite@hotmail.com . You can also read more about the class specifics on the GUE website , where it covers the prerequisites, course topics and skill coverage and equipment requirements.
Great dives,
Steve

Took this class from Steve - great instructor - great class. Highly recommended, you will be challenged.

Yes, Steve has been my instructor through Fundies and Rec Triox, and I can say that there is probably no one more patient or more dedicated to his students. It's a superb class, too.

Back
Top Bottom