GT3/CDX5 regulator

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

...You just will not have the DVT feature anymore...

That's what I meant. Kind of defeats the purpose of paying extra for the DVT and then losing it when you convert.:wink:

My GT3/CDX5 Arrived today.
The boys at scuba toys included a scubatoys Regulator bag,Thanks Guys:D
I may get to try it out in pool saturday,and again at end of month in Lake.
Regs for wife but i am going to break it in and make sure it is working.
She dosent know about it yet,kinda supprise

You are such a good guy to make sure it works first.

The truth is i love scuba gear and i cant wait to see how it breathes,
Plus i do really want it to be working correctly before she uses it.:D
Which i dont know why it would'nt,
Everything i have read about this system has been really good.
I am new to Oceanic have used dacor and then scuba Pro.
I do have a oceanic pro plus 2 i like, and a oceanic swivel safe second.
My Buddy has this The GT3/CDX5 and he says it works Great.

I love my GT 3/CDX5. Being a fairly new diver, 50 dives now, I researched a lot before sinking my money into equiptment. I haven't been disappointed. I don't know about anyone else, but there are so many choices, so I decided to stay with Oceanic because my LDS was an authorized dealer. I like being able to adjust my regulator having used another brand with this feature in Hawaii. Also the GT 3 doesn't breathe so "easy" that I go through my air. Does that make sense? It just seems very comfortable. Also the light weight was important to me because I found that having a heavier regulator in my mouth cause more fatigue on my jaw muscles. Another feature I liked about it was the shape and how it conforms to my chin. I have been very happy with my purchase!

I think this reg is one of the best values out there! Adjustable, environ sealed, light, strong... Its such a great buy.

Anybody had the GT3's on deco dives down to 200'? If so, how did they perform? Thanks in advance.

I've got the non-DVT with the DIN conversion. A good solid lightweight reg in my opinion. I think it is a good value reg. I haven't been to 200' with it but I have had it to 140' with no problems.

AL

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom