Group trip to CoCo View Resort, Roatan! 8 spots open!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaDiva

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
8 Spots Open!!

April 11-18, 2009

Over-water Cabana:
Diver = $1332.84, Non-diver = $1216.84
Ocean-front Room:
Diver = $1274.84, Non-diver = $1158.84

Includes:
  • 7-nights Over-water or Ocean-front accommodations
  • Welcome cocktail
  • Complimentary airport transfers
  • 3 Full meals daily includes: breakfasts to order, full lunch, dinner buffets with salad bar and choice of entrée
  • 1 Bar-B-Que on private cay (weather permitting)
  • 1 Picnic on private cay (weather permitting)
  • Unlimited beach diving includes: barrier reef wall diving, wreck of the Prince Albert, night diving
    2 boat dive trips daily including 1 tank at selected site and optional drop-off wall dive (up to 4 boat tanks daily)
  • Tanks, belts, and weights
  • Free use of ocean kayaks and non-motorized beach equipment, exercise equipment as well as ample opportunities sight-seeing, picnicking, and day or night time excursions.
  • Internet access is complementary in the Internet cafe and my be available wirelessly in some rooms.
  • Optional, spa service, tours and day trips.
  • Taxes
Not Included:
Air transportation
Non-Diver packages include all of the above except the diving. Although, this trip is all about the diving, so non-divers wouldn't really have any fun. Non-divers should go on the Fiji trip. Lots to do! (see calendar through signature link)

Payment Schedule:
$200PP deposit will secure your spot.
$200PP due October 1, 2008.
Final payment/remaining balance due January 25, 2009.

Forms of payment Accepted:
Money orders, cashier's checks, personal checks and PayPal*.

*There will be a 2% service fee added to all PayPal payments with the exception of the initial deposit.

is that including airfare?, I'm interested, If you can PM me more details please

is that including airfare?, I'm interested, If you can PM me more details please

I'm sorry it has taken me a bit to respond. SB usually notifies me by email if someone responds to a thread, but it didn't happen this time.

The price does not include airfare. We're flying Continental...some from Austin, some from Dallas, and some from Houston...so far. I'm assuming you would be taking TACA from CR, but you would probably know more about that than I would.

I have dropped the additional spots last week, but they're probably still available. Let me know if you're still interested...

Michelle

Back
Top Bottom