Group Buy - SP Reg parts

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the time and trouble in doing this.

deleted

Last edited by a moderator:
I double-checked the price of the metal orifice with the supplier. They confirmed that it was the correct price. Although, I agree, it seems completely backwards for the plastic orifice to cost 4 times as much as the metal one.

Awap, I think the spring you are referring to is item #3 on the list.

Hey hey, Black Friday time gain!
Thanks Six2Life!
My order will come in shortly.

...... Somehow I got myself roped into coordinating this next parts group buy.....
How did that happen?
ne_nau.gif

Got to be a typo in that price.....

I double-checked the price of the metal orifice with the supplier. They confirmed that it was the correct price. Although, I agree, it seems completely backwards for the plastic orifice to cost 4 times as much as the metal one........

That MUST be correct. Why else would they be making entire second stages out of plastic instead of chrome plated brass and charge more? If that turns out to be an error, no worries....just let me know and I'll modify my order.

YOU DA MAN! THANKS!

Couv

Last edited:
This is going to be the shortest GB ever. I thought the supplier was GTG, but after I asked them to check this thread for accuracy they wanted it taken down.

So sorry guys, for now it looks like this won't happen. I guess better to happen now than after dozens of orders.

Well, rats.

Six, I know you put in a lot of effort into this, sorry to see this happened.

Thanks for taking the shot anyway.

Couv

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom