Trip Report Grenada Dive Trip March 2022

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We went to Annandale and concord falls. Both were good. I heard seven sisters was nicer but did not make it there. Please note all the falls are little bit of a drive. I enjoyed drive to Annandale on the bike Which I enjoyed riding.Not sure I would rent and drive the car there as the roads are too narrow. Beautiful views along the drive though.

Thanks for the tips. I know Sandals has tours. Will have to see how they fit in with the diving.

I didn't write up a full report, but I dove with Aquanauts back in 2019 and was on my rebreather doing primarily wreck dives. I had some great visibility and saw sharks, rays, etc. on the wrecks (see photos below on the Hema One).

I posted some photos and videos of a few of the wreck. I don't really maintain this site anymore, but here are links to photos of a few wrecks there:

Hema One: Brett Eldridge - Hema One
MV Anina: Brett Eldridge - MV Anina
Shakem: Brett Eldridge - Shakem
Bianca C Movies: Brett Eldridge - Bianca C Movies
Bianca C Photos: Brett Eldridge - Bianca C Photos

Based on some exploration on the Bianca C, I think there is a way to get to the engine room and I'd like to get back there to try it. Just not sure when it will happen.

- brett

Back
Top Bottom