Grenada and Carriacou??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

How is the shore diving near True Blue Bay resort? Ill be there in Sept and want to supplement the boat dives with shore dives.

I'm not aware of any shore diving from True Blue. That doesn't mean they don't have any but I think that it is unlikely.

I don’t believe there is any shore diving there (or on Grenada in general.)

Agreed

We also only did boat diving from the True Blue, they had a stay and dive package. Didn't see any shore diving at all.
There were some nice wrecks, including a sunken cruise ship, the Bianca C. ... and some great Chocolate :)

We stayed a while back (2018) and were not overly impressed but since then they have renovated. At the time we told ourselves if we were to return we would stay closer to Grand Anse. Many of the dive sites we did were also seeming closer to Grand Anse (and Aquanauts does pick up as others have said).

NativeSpiritScuba say they will rent tanks to go shorediving to Flamingo bay or Dragon bay if you have your heart set on this but we haven't tried them.
17 Questions Everybody Ought to Ask Before Diving in Grenada (grenada-beaches.com)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom