greetings

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Welcome, salutations, bon jour, hola, ciao, greetings.

So you've been lurking have you? Welcome to the world where we all do a bit of groping (in low viz of course)....

A warm welcome from Ottawa Canada

Oh yea DG your in Ottawa with all the hot air hehe

ghof welcome from Ontario. Glad to have you aboard and out of the shadows of LY....Good idea to mold your own dive buddy.....say you might get along well with CaptDave,...........eh molds his customers, instructors, DMs etc in his own likeness.

Kind of makes you go hmmmmmmmmm, you guys might be on to something.

Butch :peace:

Yeah right, Butch. Dave would throw us off his boat. Heck, Dave wouldn't even let us near his boat. :D

Hey y'all, my ribs are startin' to hurt. Quit pokin' me. :tease:

I'll be back next week.

Mike

ghof

Hiya! Well theres no need for me to rant and rave about what a wonderful place this is cause you already know.

Glad you have come out from the shadowy place to say hello! And my condolances to you that you moulding of Lost Yooper werent as successful as I am sure you'd planned !! :wink: (You know I'm only messing LY....We love ya round here!)

Anyway, glad your aboard ghof!

Thanks for the wise cracks. LY and I are going drinking er I mean hunting. There will be no more LY's from me but he has made his own little buddies. The only problem with making your own dive buddy is it take so long. But if ya do it right(DIR) you get the best buddy you could ever ask for.

Originally posted by Butch103
Oh yea DG you're in Ottawa with all the hot air hehe ...

give me a break... just because the politicians are here please don't hold it against me. I just work for them. (and only my hairdresser knows how much grey they cause:jester:

ghof - take notice of Butch, he's just the evil twin of Syruss... or is that the other way around? What the heck, watch out for the two of them!

Itg is really ok to read and learn but, for sure, real knowledge will come when you start participating to the boards...

Come on...start typing :wink:

Manogr from still :sunny: Athens, Greece

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom