greetings

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ghof

Registered
Reaction score
I have been lurking here for a long time. I am the lost yoopers dive buddy. I will be lurking!

Hi and welcome to the boards,
lurking is okay, but it's a lot more fun when you join in!!
And any buddy of lost Yoopers is a freind of ours!

Tavi

Welcome to Scubaboard ghof!

I assure you we will not hold your affiliations with Lost Yoopers against you in any way!

After no one holds it against me that Butch is my cyber-twin!

So glad to have you here! The more the merrier I always say and when I pass the tin cup around to collect for sending me on a dive trip the less each person has to chip in!

I am not much for flappin my gums. But, I have started some good discussions on the board, all posted by the lost yooper. As you know the LY is a wreck diver and I being his buddy, well, I guess that makes me one too. I am a tech diver with nearly identical equipment to the LY. I made up my mind years ago that if I wanted a dive buddy I would have to make one . The lost yooper started as a gleem in my eye. We have been buddies since.

Hope you enjoy the board.

Chad

Ghof,
welcome, and if you 're LY's buddy- you must be ok.
I, too am more quiet than many of the good folks around here, but you do get drawn into the various threads, jokes, etc.
Enjoy the board, and once again,welcome.
MikeD

I just want to extend a formal welcome to you from ARIZONA the all beach no ocean state.

So you made Lost Yooper? :wink: could you give us ideas for version 2.0?

Ghof,

If you are Lost Yooper's buddy, then I think you should be called "Found Yooper". By the way, we keep trying to lose him, but everytime we do, we discover how much fun he is and (do not tell him this) how valuable he is.

So, welcome aboard...lurking, looking, or leaping in...and enjoy the fun, whether or not you stay Ghof or switch to Found Yooper!

Oh, yes, since you have lurked around, you know that there are some characters here that do not take this board as a serious, no nonsense, stick-to-the-topic place. But, in case, you have not met them, be warned: never be taking a drink or be eating soup when you start to read a post--the consequences to your monitor could be disasterous!

Joewr...thinking...ah, to be a lurker once again...

Welcome ghof.... since you've been a 'lurker' we don't need to sing the praises of the board to you...

Here's hoping you spend more time posting and less time lurking from now on!

Back
Top Bottom