Greetings

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Welcome to the board from ARIZONA the all beach no ocean state

Hey and welcome to the board from wet and raining UK!
I really do feel sorry for you if O.Diver was your buddy...the hell you must of been thro! :wink:

Only messing, he's a well respected member of the board!
Hope you enjoy the board as much as we do!

I am kind of new here myself and proud to tell you . This is the place to be!!

Ask here and ye shall get answered, with humor , intelligence and all kinds of experience.

Trust me...you want to watch this bunch.
It's for your own good :)

Welcome androaquaman,
As the others have said , this is the place to be for divers.
You'll laugh and learn.
Welcome from NJ,
miked

I have been quiet and unassuming, rarely speaking out loud and always with a thoughtful, sober, point of view.

Oh hell, who am I kidding!

(and it wasn't hell.....I was the one who pointed out the mermaid on our deep dive, mind you Androaquaman brought the beer! So there :D)

A warm welcome from Ottawa.

You'll have a blast doing the Rescue course. I don't know what's more exhausting - pretending to be the victim or rescuing the victim.

Welcome from another newbie. Come dive Puget Sound in the summer and watch the algae bloom. 54F and 1 meter viz. It doesn't get any better than this!

Actually it does in the fall and early spring, but I couldn't help it. Again welcome aboard!

good to have you aboard, androaquaman (wow that's a long nickname to type out! Can I call you AA?)

Seeing as you're already acquainted with OD (hmmm, OD and AA...??) I don't need to tell you how great this board is for info and amusement.

Hope to see you often!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom