Greetings!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

afox428671

Registered
Reaction score
Hello from NJ!
What a great message board - just had to register & say hi!
I've been certified for 6 years or so. I have recently returned from a trip to Turks & Caicos; had a great time! I have been diving in Bonaire and the Keys (and NJ, but I prefer warm water)! I've got some vacation days that I'm getting ready to lose if I don't use them, so I'm looking to escape again within the next month - any ideas for a relatively inexpensive getaway for a single diver?
Would also like to find some dive buddies in the NJ area!
Anita

Hello Anita, welcome to the family! It's great to have you aboard. So do tell, do you get to dive the great wrecks off of the NJ coast?

Sea you in the Deep Blue!

Anita, Welcome to the board from Melbourne. FL. Lots of good information here.

Greetings and salutations from Canada. I'd buddy with you if we could pick a point mid-way from here (Ontario) to your place (New Jersey). But like you, I prefer warm water, but I love the sport so much, a few degrees can't hurt. Let me know, maybe we could hook up in the summer. Better yet, I'm arranging a charter to do three wrecks in the St Lawrence - if you're interested send an e-mail, and I can chat more.

Back
Top Bottom